You will need...
- 50 to 60g of Tongmaster Moroccan Glaze
- 1kg pack of Chicken Drumsticks
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 600g Baby New Potatoes (Halved or quartered depending on their size)
- 2 Courgettes (Thickly sliced)
- 2 Red Peppers (Deseeded and cut into chunks)
- 1 Red Onion (Cut into 8 wedges)
- 150g pack Baby Carrots (Green tops trimmed and halved lengthways)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Make cuts in the fleshy parts of the drumsticks, then put in a bag with the marinade. Turn to coat, and leave for 10 minutes.
- Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, cover and bring to the boil. Simmer for 8 minutes, then drain.
- Transfer the chicken drumsticks to a roasting tin, or two small tins.
- Put the drained potatoes, courgettes, peppers, onion and baby carrots in a bowl and toss them in the oil until completely coated. Add the chicken drumsticks and bake for 35-40 minutes until the rest of the chicken is cooked through.