You will need...
- 50g of Tongmaster Louisiana Hickory Smoke Glaze
- 1kg Pork Spare Ribs
- 80g of Tomato Ketchup
- 1 x Tongmaster Look Oven Bag
How to Make the Sauce
- Mix the Glaze with the Tomato Ketchup.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas Mark 5.
- Separate the ribs and coat in sauce, place in a Tongmaster Look Oven Bag, or wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove the ribs from the oven and turn the oven up to 200C/ Gas Mark 6.
- mother meaty pork ribs with Tongmaster Hickory Smoke Glaze, cover with foil and bake in the oven. Place in a Tongmaster Look Oven Bag to seal in the flavour.
- Open the bag or foil and baste the remaining juices. Leave the bag or foil open and return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes. When cooked, the ribs should have a sticky, well-coated appearance.