Place some lean pork sausages into a roasting tin and brush with a mixture of Tongmaster Louisiana Hickory Smoke Glaze and then cook in for about 25 minutes. Serve with some stir-fried vegetables for a fabulous supper idea.
You will need...
- 50g of Tongmaster Louisiana Hickory Smoke Glaze
- 8 Lean Pork Sausages
- 60g Tomato Ketchup
- A Roasting Tin
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Place the sausages into a roasting tin and prick each one a few times with a fork.
- In a bowl, mix 50g of Tongmaster Louisiana Hickory Smoke Glaze with 60g of Ketchup, then brush the mixture over the sausages.
- Cook for 25m until sausages are cooked through.
Hints and Tips
Delicious served with stir-fried vegetables, or for a tasty twist on sausage and mash serve with some creamy mashed potatoes.
Try using Quorn sausages for a vegetarian meal, but reduce the cooking time to about 15 minutes.