This Multi-pack includes 6 random glazes from our wide range of flavours.
Simple blend of spices, herbs and natural flavours that when dusted onto meat, fish or vegetables, re-hydrate to form a sauce-like glaze with a glossy visual appeal.
· Take 1kg of your chosen meat and wet by running under cold water.
· Place in a suitable bag or container and add 40g to 50g of glaze.
· Shake well to entirely cover contents.
· Add more glaze and repeat if necessary
· Place your meat on skewers and grill or place in and oven proof dish and cover with foil and cook in oven.
For best results
· Ideal for use with all cuts of chicken, pork and pork ribs.
· Fantastic as a vegetable stir fry while also complimenting fish, especially salmon and cod.
· Marinade your meat in the glaze overnight in the fridge
· Add some glaze seasoning to a bowl then add water and mix to create a sauce that can be added to your meat after cooking.
Glazes are supplied as dry powders designed to coat the fish or meat and then 'wet out' to give a sauce like appearance - but unlike a sauce there is little drip, mess and wastage while preparing the product. As there is minimum drip loss the product weight and therefore value is maintained.
Supplied as a standard 6 x 100g packs.