A delicious beef & onion burger – the taste of your favourite fast food joint at home.
Also available as gluten free seasoning/mix!
This recipe can be made slimming friendly by using low fat meat and/or using seasoning instead of complete mix – please contact us for more information on calories and values.
- 1kg minced beef.
- 25g Tongmaster angus burger seasoning OR 100g angus burger complete mix.
- 50g rusk or breadcrumb alternative – this is not needed if complete mix is used, as it already contains rusk!
- 40ml cold water
- Add burger seasoning and rusk OR complete mix to minced meat and mix thoroughly.
- Add cold water and combine all ingredients.
- Press into burgers using the palm of your hand or using a burger press for a more professional look (available on our site)
- Cook burgers as desired – grill, bbq or fry.
- Serve on a bun with tomato, gherkins and burger sauce (available on our site) and top with cheese and bacon for a tasty homemade treat.