A delicious gluten free alternative to a Chinese chicken curry! Our curry sauce is made from rice flour and is completely gluten free – not to mention tastes exactly like a traditional Chinese curry.
- 4 diced chicken breasts or alternative
- 1 diced onion
- 100g Tongmaster Chinese Gluten Free Curry
- 100g frozen peas
- Boiled rice (or check out our Chinese fried rice recipe)
- Heat oil or low cal alternative in a pan and cook diced chicken until cooked through, remove from pan and set aside.
- Keep pan on heat and add diced onion and a pinch of garlic granules and fry off onion until soft.
- In a separate pan add the curry sauce mix and a splash of water, mix to form a paste and gradually add the rest of the water, stirring continuously to remove any lumps.
- Add the frozen peas and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- Add the other ingredients and simmer for 2 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with boiled rice or Chinese fried rice.