- 500g diced leg of Scotch Lamb
- 2tbs Tongmaster Authentic Tikka Marinade
- 3 small red onions, peeled and each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cucumber, grated, skin on, then squeezed on some kitchen paper to blot up the juices
- 1tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 150g plain yoghurt
- Tongmaster Skewers
- Ready to eat poppadoms and chutney to serve
- Wet the lamb and rub the tikka marinade onto the meat.
- Preheat the grill to a high setting. Thread skewers with chunks of meat interspersed with onion wedges and set aside to marinate if you have 20 minutes to spare, if not you can cook them straight away.
- If making your own raita, mix the ingredients together with some freshly ground black pepper and a pinch of salt. Chill until you’re ready.
- Grill the kebabs, turning as they brown, for about 12 to 15 minutes. Eat the kebabs with the raita, poppadoms and some chutney.