Delicious mini burgers perfect for the kids, barbecues or party food.
This recipe uses our Angus Onion Burger Seasoning but why no change it up by using one of our other seasonings such as Chilli Burger or Big Texan!
- 800g beef mince
- 100g Tongmaster Angus Burger Complete Mix
- 100ml cold water
- 18-20 mini burger buns
- 6 rashers bacon
- 4 tomatoes sliced
- 6 gherkins sliced
- 18-20 slices cheese
- Melted butter
- Garlic granules
- Handful parsley
- Add burger complete mix to minced meat and mix thoroughly.
- Add cold water and combine all ingredients.
- Press into burgers using the palm of your hand or using a mini burger press for a more professional look (available on our site)
- Cook burgers as desired – grill, bbq or fry – assemble with toppings as desired or follow our pull apart method below.
- Slice burger buns and place the bottom half on a baking tray.
- Mix melted butter with a pinch of salt and pepper, garlic granules and chopped parsley and brush the bottom halves with the mixture.
- Place the cooked burger patties on the buns and cover with sliced cheese, place the bun tops on the patties and brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and tops are golden.
- Serve as pull apart sliders – ideal for guests or kids to assemble their own toppings.