A delicious rotisserie roast chicken recipe – perfect for servings as part of a roast, shredding to use in salads or in sandwiches.
Our rotisserie rub comes in a range of flavours: original (which tastes just like retail rotisserie chickens), garlic & herb, chilli & herb, teriyaki, chilli & lime and hot chilli chicken.
- 1 whole medium chicken
- 40-50g Tongmaster rotisserie dry rub
- 10ml Oil (optional)
- Remove chicken from packaging and coat in a small amount of oil (optional)
- Rub in 40-50g rotisserie dry rub until the chicken is covered evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 120 °C and bake uncovered for 5 hours.
- When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, remove from oven and leave to stand for 5 minutes, before carving and/or shredding.