A simple barbeque skewer turned into a delicious chicken Tandoori stick!
You will need...
- 20 - 30g of Tongmaster Madras Glaze
- 450g of Diced Chicken Breast
- 1-2 Peppers (Diced)
- Tongmaster Wooden Bamboo BBQ Skewers (Soaked)
- Place the chicken breast and peppers into a bowl.
- Cut up the onions into 1/8's, keeping them big enough to go onto a skewer.
- Add the onions to the bowl with the Tandoori Glaze, mix well, and leave to marinade for about an hour.
- After an hour, just stick the chicken, peppers and onions onto the skewers.
- Then put the Tandoori sticks onto your BBQ, cook thoroughly and enjoy.
Hints and Tips
When cooking on the BBQ make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked through, and cook until it is a bit crispy on the edges.