A delicious dry, curried potato dish.
As well as being vegetarian friendly, with no added salt and free from additives, preservatives, gluten, wheat & MSG – these curry kits are suitable for everyone!
• 125g cooked waxy potatoes – Vivaldi/charlotte
• 40ml water
• 1tbsp cooking oil or low cal alternative
• ¼ onion – coarsely chopped
• ½ tsp tomato puree
• 1tsp chopped coriander
• Heat oil in a small pan, add onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
• Add Bombay potato mix, tomato puree, water and a pinch of salt.
• Bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes until sauce has thickened.
• Add potatoes and simmer until warmed through. Garnish with coriander.
Timings are approximate for 700w microwave, adjust accordingly.
• Mix oil with onion and cook on full power for 1-2 mins.
• Mix water, tomato puree and a pinch of salt and add to the onions, cook for 3 minutes.
• Stir in the potato and cook for a further 30 seconds or until warmed through.
Supplied in 10 x single use 15g pack.