A delicious stir fried curry.
As well as being vegetarian friendly, with no added salt and free from additives, preservatives, gluten, wheat & MSG – these curry kits are suitable for everyone!
• 125g main ingredient of choice (if using an ingredient other than chicken, please pre cook and add to curry when finished.)
• 150ml hot water
• 25ml fat free natural yoghurt
• ¼ medium sized onion – chopped
• 2 cherry tomatoes
• ¼ sweet pepper
• ¼ chilli pepper (optional)
• ½ tsp tomato puree
• 1tsp fresh coriander – chopped
• Add onion, pepper and chilli to a pan with oil/low cal alternative and cook for 1-2 mins.
• Add balti mix, water, tomato puree, ¾ coriander and the main ingredient, add salt to taste.
• Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened and the main ingredient is cooked.
• Add ¾ of the yoghurt and the tomatoes, simmer for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
• Add more water if needed and serve.
• Garnish with remaining coriander and yoghurt, serve with rice.
Timings are approximate for 700w microwave, adjust accordingly.
• Place onion, chilli and sweet pepper in a microwave safe container with 1 tbsp oil/low cal spray alternative.
• Cook on full powder for 1-2 mins.
• Combine all other ingredients and add to the vegetables.
• Cook on full powder for 3 minutes, stir, and cook for a further 3 minutes.
• Check that the meat is cooked through, add more water if needed.
Supplied in 10 x single use 25g packs.