Delivery & Returns Policy
Tongmaster Fair Posting Policy
Recently the BBC News website featured an article on unfair delivery charges. A report by Citizens Advice Scotland found that more than a million people living in remote and rural areas of Scotland are being "routinely ripped off" by unfair delivery charges.
Tongmaster are proud to tell you that we do not overcharge on postage to rural areas.
All Tongmaster items are dispatched free of charge. We do not have a surcharge on shipping for the highlands and rural postcodes. What you see is what you pay. All mainland expedited next day deliveries are set at a standard £6.99, regardless of the postcode.
- Full customer satisfaction is our ultimate policy. We have many happy customers and where problems have happened because of slow postage due to weather disruptions, items out of stock, or incomplete orders, we go above and beyond to resolve complaints to 100% satisfaction.
- Please always contact us if there are any problems with your order or if you have any questions regarding the usage and cooking of our products.
Delivery Times & Cost
- We don't confuse our pricing with additional postage charges for UK customers. All postage is free with the majority of our stock.
- We always pick and dispatch orders the day they are ordered up to 3pm GMT. We have two Royal Mail collections each day; one in the morning and one in the evening to ensure all orders are dispatched the same day.
- Our standard delivery method for small items is by First Class post and the majority of orders are received by customers within 1-3 days excepting weekends.
- It is sometimes more economical to send large orders by courier such as DPD, ParcelForce, etc. In this case the customer may need to sign for the package. We aim to notify the customer if this is the case and provide tracking information.
- International postage is charged at a competitive rate.
- If for any reason the items ordered are not in stock there may be a delay of up to two days however we will always notify the customer in this case.
UK and Worldwide Delivery
- Order before 3pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch.
- Next Day Delivery is not available on weekends or bank holidays.
- For UK customers the majority of postage is free.
- Competitive international postage rates.
- Majority of orders are received within 1-3 working days of postage.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- We take great care to ensure our customer orders are complete and correct. If however there is a problem with an order we aim to put it right as quickly as possible and to the customers full satisfaction.
- If the customer wishes to return an item they no longer require it will be at the buyers expense. We don't believe in charging a restocking fee however refunds on returned items will only be given if the items are in saleable condition and have not been opened. As we sell food products, any opened items being returned will be rejected as they cannot be re-sold.
- Please always contact us before returning items to be given an authorisation number.